Find it fast!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pizza Dough


This is a VERY versatille dough recipe...and like all other things I make, veeeeeeery easy!

Ingredients
------------
-3 cups flour
-1 cup warm milk (this can be made with water instead, but milk is a little better)
-1/4 cup oil
-1 tablespoon yeast
-dash of salt
-be creative with seasoning: you can leave it plain, or add italian seasoning, fresh rosemarey, fresh garlic...the possibilities are endless!

Assembly
----------
-Mix all ingredients until well blended. This can be done by hand (that is how I do it) or in a bread machine.
-This recipe works best when it is given time to rise. After I mix the ingredients, I leave it for an hour or two, then I roll it out on my pizza pan and leave it to rise for a couple more hours.
-Bake (with whatever toppings, different pizza recipes will follow soon) in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 18-23 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Yay a dough recipe! I killed today's dish by using puff pastry...nxt time ill use this iA :)

    ReplyDelete